This update for claws-mail fixes the following issues:
Update to 3.18.0
* Support for the OAuth2 authorisation protocol has been added for IMAP,
POP and SMTP using custom, user-generated client IDs. OAuth2
preferences are found in the Account Preferences on the Receive page
(for POP: Authenticate before POP connection, for IMAP: Authentication
method); the Send page (SMTP authentication: Authentication method);
and on a dedicated OAuth2 page.
* The option 'Save (X-)Face in address book if possible' has been added
to the /Message View/Text Options preferences page. Previously the
(X-)Face would be saved automatically, therefore this option is turned
on by default.
* The Image Viewer has been reworked. New options have been added to
/Message View/Image Viewer: when resizing images, either fit the image
width or fit the image height to the available space. Fitting the
image height is the default. Regardless of this setting, when
displaying images inline they will fit the height. When displaying an
image, left-clicking the image will toggle between full size and
reduced size; right-clicking will toggle between fitting the height
and fitting the width.
* When re-editing a saved message, it is now possible to use
* It is now possible to attempt to retrieve a missing GPG key via WKD.
* The man page has been updated.
* Updated translations: Brazilian Portuguese, British English, Catalan,
Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Slovak,
Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish.
* bug fixes: claws#2411, claws#4326, claws#4394, claws#4431, claws#4445,
claws#4447, claws#4455, claws#4473
- stop WM's X button from causing GPG key fetch attempt
- Make fancy respect default font size for messageview
- harden link checker before accepting click
- non-display of (X-)Face when prefs_common.enable_avatars is
- debian bug #983778, 'Segfault on selecting empty 'X-Face' custom
* It is now possible to 'Inherit Folder properties and processing rules
from parent folder' when creating new folders with the move message
and copy message dialogues.
* A Phishing warning is now shown when copying a phishing URL, (in
addition to clicking a phishing URL).
* The progress window when importing an mbox file is now more responsive.
* A warning dialogue is shown if the selected privacy system is 'None'
and automatic signing amd/or encrypting is enabled.
* Python plugin: pkgconfig is now used to check for python2. This
enables the Python plugin (which uses python2) to be built on newer
systems which have both python2 and python3.
* bug 3922, 'minimize to tray on startup not working'
* bug 4220, 'generates files in cache without content'
* bug 4325, 'Following redirects when retrieving image'
* bug 4342, 'Import mbox file command doesn't work twice on a row'
* fix STARTTLS protocol violation CVE-2020-15917 boo#1174457)
* fix initial debug line
* fix fat-fingered crash when v (hiding msgview) is pressed just before
c (check signature)
* fix non-translation of some Templates strings