This update for seamonkey fixes the following issues:
Update to SeaMonkey 2.53.14
* Updates to the following DOM HTML element interfaces: Embed, Object,
Anchor, Area, Button, Frame, Canvas, IFrame, Link, Image, MenuItem,
TextArea, Source, Select, Option, Script and Html. Please test add-ons.
* Continue the switch from Python 2 to Python 3 in the build system.
* Add ESR 102 links to debugQA bug 1779028.
* Remove about plugins from help menu bug 1779031.
* Dead links in cs_nav_prefs_advanced.xhtml [en-US] bug 1783558.
* Dead links in cs_nav_prefs_advanced.xhtml bug 1786030.
* Remove obsolete chat services from SeaMonkey address book bug 1779034.
* Address Book: "Get Map" button is not shown for home addresses bug
* Added compatibility for rust 1.63
* SeaMonkey 2.53.14 uses the same backend as Firefox and contains the
relevant Firefox 60.8 security fixes.
* SeaMonkey 2.53.14 shares most parts of the mail and news code with
Thunderbird. Please read the Thunderbird 60.8.0 release notes for
specific security fixes in this release.
* Additional important security fixes up to Current Firefox 91.11 and
Thunderbird 91.11 ESR plus many enhancements have been backported. We
will continue to enhance SeaMonkey security in subsequent 2.53.x beta
and release versions as fast as we are able to.