- fix spaces in vmware udev rule for scsi devices
- Fix vmware udev rule in 99-vmware-scsi-timeout.rules file.
- Increase timeout for scsi devices on VMWare guests by adding a udev rule.
- Created a new file 99-vmware-scsi-timeout.rules
- Modified spec file to install this new file.
- ovt-Remove-some-dead-code.patch [bz#2215562]
- Resolves: bz#2215562
([CISA Major Incident] CVE-2023-20867 open-vm-tools: authentication bypass vulnerability in the vgauth module [rhel-7])
- ovt-Track-Linux-filesystem-id-FSID-for-quiesced-frozen-f.patch [bz#1880404 bz#1994590]
- Resolves: bz#1880404
([ESXi] [RHEL7] vmtoolsd task is blocked in the uninterruptible state while attempting to delete (unlink) the file 'quiesce_manifest.xml')
- Resolves: bz#1994590
([ESXi][RHEL7.9][open-vm-tools] Snapshot of the RHEL7 guest on the VMWare ESXi hypervisor failed vm hangs)