References : 1177460 1198165 1199944 1202324 1204649 1205126 1205156 CVE-2022-1664
This update for timezone fixes the following issues:
Update timezone version from 2022a to 2022f (bsc#1177460, bsc#1204649, bsc#1205156):
- Mexico will no longer observe DST except near the US border
- Chihuahua moves to year-round -06 on 2022-10-30
- Fiji no longer observes DST
- In vanguard form, GMT is now a Zone and Etc/GMT a link
- zic now supports links to links, and vanguard form uses this
- Simplify four Ontario zones
- Fix a Y2438 bug when reading TZif data
- Enable 64-bit time_t on 32-bit glibc platforms
- Omit large-file support when no longer needed
- Jordan and Syria switch from +02/+03 with DST to year-round +03
- Palestine transitions are now Saturdays at 02:00
- Simplify three Ukraine zones into one
- Improve tzselect on intercontinental Zones
- Chile's DST is delayed by a week in September 2022 (bsc#1202324)
- Iran no longer observes DST after 2022
- Rename Europe/Kiev to Europe/Kyiv
- New `zic -R` command option
- Vanguard form now uses %z
This update for dpkg fixes the following issues:
- CVE-2022-1664: Fixed a directory traversal vulnerability in Dpkg::Source::Archive (bsc#1199944).
This update for libeconf fixes the following issues:
- Update to version 0.4.6+git
Parsing error: Reporting file and line nr. --delimeters=spaces accepting all kind of spaces for delimiter.
Parse files correctly on space characters (1198165)
- Update to version 0.4.5+git
New call 'syntax' for checking the configuration files only. Returns an error string with line number if error.
New options '--comment' and '--delimeters'
This update for krb5 fixes the following issues:
- CVE-2022-42898: Fixed integer overflow in PAC parsing (bsc#1205126).
The following package changes have been done:
- libeconf0-0.4.6+git20220427.3016f4e-150400.3.3.1 updated
- krb5-1.19.2-150400.3.3.1 updated
- timezone-2022f-150000.75.15.1 updated
- update-alternatives-22.214.171.124-150000.4.4.1 updated
- container:sles15-image-15.0.0-27.14.18 updated