This update for clamav fixes the following issues:
clamav was updated to 0.103.7 (bsc#1202986)
* Upgrade the vendored UnRAR library to version 6.1.7.
* Fix logical signature "Intermediates" feature.
* Relax constraints on slightly malformed zip archives that contain
overlapping file entries.
To install this SUSE Security Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12-SP5:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-2022-3125=1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12-SP5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64):