References : 1027519 1080338 1118508 1173429 1185637 1192051 1192449 1195896
1196025 1196026 1196168 1196169 1196171 1196224 1196308 1196784
1196788 1197216 1197443 1197718 1197995 1198255 1198331 1198457
1198511 1198939 1199140 1199166 1199232 1199232 1199247 1199264
1199362 1199460 1199565 1199652 1199756 1199965 1199966 1200088
1200145 1200278 1200334 1200550 1200734 1200735 1200736 1200737
1200802 1200855 1201099 CVE-2015-20107 CVE-2020-25659 CVE-2021-3670
CVE-2022-1292 CVE-2022-1348 CVE-2022-1586 CVE-2022-1586 CVE-2022-2068
CVE-2022-2097 CVE-2022-25235 CVE-2022-25236 CVE-2022-25313 CVE-2022-25314
CVE-2022-25315 CVE-2022-26362 CVE-2022-26363 CVE-2022-26364 CVE-2022-27239
CVE-2022-29162 CVE-2022-29217 CVE-2022-31030 CVE-2022-32205 CVE-2022-32206
This update for expat fixes the following issues:
- CVE-2022-25236: Fixed possible namespace-separator characters insertion into namespace URIs (bsc#1196025).
- Fixed a regression caused by the patch for CVE-2022-25236 (bsc#1196784).
- CVE-2022-25235: Fixed UTF-8 character validation in a certain context (bsc#1196026).
- CVE-2022-25313: Fixed stack exhaustion in build_model() via uncontrolled recursion (bsc#1196168).
- CVE-2022-25314: Fixed integer overflow in copyString (bsc#1196169).
- CVE-2022-25315: Fixed integer overflow in storeRawNames (bsc#1196171).
This update for xen fixes the following issues:
- CVE-2022-26362: Fixed race condition in typeref acquisition (bsc#1199965)
- CVE-2022-26363, CVE-2022-26364: Fixed insufficient care with non-coherent mappings (bsc#1199966)
This update for open-iscsi fixes the following issues:
- Set initiatorname in %post (at end of install), for cases where root is read-only at startup time (bsc#1198457)
- Update to latest upstream, including:
Added 'distclean' to Makefile targets.
Ensure Makefile '.PHONY' targets set up correctly.
Fix an iscsid logout bug generating a false error and cleanup logout error messages.
Updated/fixed test script.
Updated build system.
Syntax error in ibft-rule-generator. (bsc#1199264)
This update for curl fixes the following issues:
- CVE-2022-32205: Set-Cookie denial of service (bsc#1200734)
- CVE-2022-32206: HTTP compression denial of service (bsc#1200735)
- CVE-2022-32207: Unpreserved file permissions (bsc#1200736)
- CVE-2022-32208: FTP-KRB bad message verification (bsc#1200737)
This update for ldb, samba fixes the following issues:
ldb was updated to version 2.4.2 to fix:
+ Fix for CVE-2021-3670, ensure that the LDB request has not
timed out during filter processing as the LDAP server
MaxQueryDuration is otherwise not honoured.
samba was updated to fix:
- Revert NIS support removal; (bsc#1199247);
- Use requires_eq macro to require the libldb2 version available at
samba-dsdb-modules build time; (bsc#1199362);
- Add missing samba-client requirement to samba-winbind package; (bsc#1198255);
Update to 4.15.7
* Share and server swapped in smbget password prompt; (bso#14831);
* Durable handles won't reconnect if the leased file is written
* rmdir silently fails if directory contains unreadable files and
hide unreadable is yes; (bso#15023);
* SMB2_CLOSE_FLAGS_FULL_INFORMATION fails to return information
on renamed file handle; (bso#15038);
* vfs_shadow_copy2 breaks 'smbd async dosmode' sync fallback;
* shadow_copy2 fails listing snapshotted dirs with shadow:fixinodes;
* PAM Kerberos authentication incorrectly fails with a clock skew
* username map - samba erroneously applies unix group memberships
to user account entries; (bso#15041);
* NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED translates into EPERM instead of EACCES
in SMBC_server_internal; (bso#14983);
* Simple bind doesn't work against an RODC (with non-preloaded users);
* Crash of winbind on RODC; (bso#14641);
* uncached logon on RODC always fails once; (bso#14865);
* KVNO off by 100000; (bso#14951);
* LDAP simple binds should honour 'old password allowed period';
* wbinfo -a doesn't work reliable with upn names; (bso#15003);
* Simple bind doesn't work against an RODC (with non-preloaded
* Uninitialized litemask in variable in vfs_gpfs module; (bso#15027);
* Regression: create krb5 conf = yes doesn't work with a single KDC;
- Add provides to samba-client-libs package to fix upgrades from
previous versions; (bsc#1197995);
- Add missing samba-libs requirement to samba-winbind package;
Update to 4.15.6
* Renaming file on DFS root fails with
* Samba does not response STATUS_INVALID_PARAMETER when opening 2
objects with same lease key; (bso#14737);
* NT error code is not set when overwriting a file during rename
in libsmbclient; (bso#14938);
* Fix ldap simple bind with TLS auditing; (bso#14996);
* net ads info shows LDAP Server: 0.0.0.0 depending on contacted
* Problem when winbind renews Kerberos; (bso#14979);
* pam_winbind will not allow gdm login if password about to
* virusfilter_vfs_openat: Not scanned: Directory or special file;
* DFS fix for AIX broken; (bso#13631);
* Solaris and AIX acl modules: wrong function arguments;
* Function aixacl_sys_acl_get_file not declared / coredump;
* Regression: Samba 4.15.2 on macOS segfaults intermittently
during strcpy in tdbsam_getsampwnam; (bso#14900);
* Fix a use-after-free in SMB1 server; (bso#14989);
* smb2_signing_decrypt_pdu() may not decrypt with
gnutls_aead_cipher_decrypt() from gnutls before 3.5.2;
* Changing the machine password against an RODC likely destroys
the domain join; (bso#14984);
* authsam_make_user_info_dc() steals memory from its struct
ldb_message *msg argument; (bso#14993);
* Use Heimdal 8.0 (pre) rather than an earlier snapshot;
* Samba autorid fails to map AD users if id rangesize fits in the
id range only once; (bso#14967);
Other SUSE fixes:
- Fix mismatched version of libldb2; (bsc#1196788).
- Drop obsolete SuSEfirewall2 service files.
- Drop obsolete Samba fsrvp v0->v1 state upgrade functionality; (bsc#1080338).
- Fix ntlm authentications with 'winbind use default domain = yes';
(bso#13126); (bsc#1173429); (bsc#1196308).
- Fix samba-ad-dc status warning notification message by disabling
systemd notifications in bgqd; (bsc#1195896); (bso#14947).
- libldb version mismatch in Samba dsdb component; (bsc#1118508);
This update for openssl-1_1 fixes the following issues:
- CVE-2022-1292: Fixed command injection in c_rehash (bsc#1199166).
- CVE-2022-2068: Fixed more shell code injection issues in c_rehash. (bsc#1200550)
- CVE-2022-2097: Fixed partial missing encryption in AES OCB mode (bsc#1201099).
This update for systemd-presets-branding-SLE fixes the following issues:
- Enable suseconnect-keepalive.timer for SUSEConnect (jsc#SLE-23312)
This update for containerd, docker and runc fixes the following issues:
- CVE-2022-31030: Fixed denial of service via invocation of the ExecSync API (bsc#1200145)
- Update to Docker 20.10.17-ce. See upstream changelog online at
Update to runc v1.1.3.
Upstream changelog is available from https://github.com/opencontainers/runc/releases/tag/v1.1.3.
* Our seccomp `-ENOSYS` stub now correctly handles multiplexed syscalls on
s390 and s390x. This solves the issue where syscalls the host kernel did not
support would return `-EPERM` despite the existence of the `-ENOSYS` stub
code (this was due to how s390x does syscall multiplexing).
* Retry on dbus disconnect logic in libcontainer/cgroups/systemd now works as
intended; this fix does not affect runc binary itself but is important for
libcontainer users such as Kubernetes.
* Inability to compile with recent clang due to an issue with duplicate
constants in libseccomp-golang.
* When using systemd cgroup driver, skip adding device paths that don't exist,
to stop systemd from emitting warnings about those paths.
* Socket activation was failing when more than 3 sockets were used.
* Various CI fixes.
* Allow to bind mount /proc/sys/kernel/ns_last_pid to inside container.
- Fixed issues with newer syscalls (namely faccessat2) on older kernels on s390(x) caused by
that platform's syscall multiplexing semantics. (bsc#1192051 bsc#1199565)
Update to runc v1.1.2.
Upstream changelog is available from https://github.com/opencontainers/runc/releases/tag/v1.1.2.
Security issue fixed:
- CVE-2022-29162: A bug was found in runc where runc exec --cap executed processes with
non-empty inheritable Linux process capabilities, creating an atypical Linux
- `runc spec` no longer sets any inheritable capabilities in the created
example OCI spec (`config.json`) file.
Update to runc v1.1.1.
Upstream changelog is available from https://github.com/opencontainers/runc/releases/tag/v1.1.1.
* runc run/start can now run a container with read-only /dev in OCI spec,
rather than error out. (#3355)
* runc exec now ensures that --cgroup argument is a sub-cgroup. (#3403)
libcontainer systemd v2 manager no longer errors out if one of the files
listed in /sys/kernel/cgroup/delegate do not exist in container's
cgroup. (#3387, #3404)
* Loosen OCI spec validation to avoid bogus 'Intel RDT is not supported'
* libcontainer/cgroups no longer panics in cgroup v1 managers if stat
of /sys/fs/cgroup/unified returns an error other than ENOENT. (#3435)
Update to runc v1.1.0.
Upstream changelog is available from https://github.com/opencontainers/runc/releases/tag/v1.1.0.
- libcontainer will now refuse to build without the nsenter package being
correctly compiled (specifically this requires CGO to be enabled). This
should avoid folks accidentally creating broken runc binaries (and
incorrectly importing our internal libraries into their projects). (#3331)
Update to runc v1.1.0~rc1.
Upstream changelog is available from https://github.com/opencontainers/runc/releases/tag/v1.1.0-rc.1.
+ Add support for RDMA cgroup added in Linux 4.11.
* runc exec now produces exit code of 255 when the exec failed.
This may help in distinguishing between runc exec failures
(such as invalid options, non-running container or non-existent
binary etc.) and failures of the command being executed.
+ runc run: new --keep option to skip removal exited containers artefacts.
This might be useful to check the state (e.g. of cgroup controllers) after
the container has￼exited.
+ seccomp: add support for SCMP_ACT_KILL_PROCESS and SCMP_ACT_KILL_THREAD
(the latter is just an alias for SCMP_ACT_KILL).
+ seccomp: add support for SCMP_ACT_NOTIFY (seccomp actions). This allows
users to create sophisticated seccomp filters where syscalls can be
efficiently emulated by privileged processes on the host.
+ checkpoint/restore: add an option (--lsm-mount-context) to set
a different LSM mount context on restore.
+ intelrdt: support ClosID parameter.
+ runc exec --cgroup: an option to specify a (non-top) in-container cgroup
to use for the process being executed.
+ cgroup v1 controllers now support hybrid hierarchy (i.e. when on a cgroup v1
machine a cgroup2 filesystem is mounted to /sys/fs/cgroup/unified, runc
run/exec now adds the container to the appropriate cgroup under it).
+ sysctl: allow slashes in sysctl names, to better match sysctl(8)'s
+ mounts: add support for bind-mounts which are inaccessible after switching
the user namespace. Note that this does not permit the container any
additional access to the host filesystem, it simply allows containers to
have bind-mounts configured for paths the user can access but have
restrictive access control settings for other users.
+ Add support for recursive mount attributes using mount_setattr(2). These
have the same names as the proposed mount(8) options -- just prepend r
to the option name (such as rro).
+ Add runc features subcommand to allow runc users to detect what features
runc has been built with. This includes critical information such as
supported mount flags, hook names, and so on. Note that the output of this
command is subject to change and will not be considered stable until runc
1.2 at the earliest. The runtime-spec specification for this feature is
being developed in opencontainers/runtime-spec#1130.
* system: improve performance of /proc/$pid/stat parsing.
* cgroup2: when /sys/fs/cgroup is configured as a read-write mount, change
the ownership of certain cgroup control files (as per
/sys/kernel/cgroup/delegate) to allow for proper deferral to the container
* runc checkpoint/restore: fixed for containers with an external bind mount
which destination is a symlink.
* cgroup: improve openat2 handling for cgroup directory handle hardening.
runc delete -f now succeeds (rather than timing out) on a paused
* runc run/start/exec now refuses a frozen cgroup (paused container in case of
exec). Users can disable this using --ignore-paused.
- Update version data embedded in binary to correctly include the git commit of the release.
This update for python-cryptography fixes the following issues:
python-cryptography was updated to 3.3.2.
update to 3.3.0:
* BACKWARDS INCOMPATIBLE: The GCM and AESGCM now require 64-bit
to 1024-bit (8 byte to 128 byte) initialization vectors. This
change is to conform with an upcoming OpenSSL release that will
no longer support sizes outside this window.
* BACKWARDS INCOMPATIBLE: When deserializing asymmetric keys we
now raise ValueError rather than UnsupportedAlgorithm when an
unsupported cipher is used. This change is to conform with an
upcoming OpenSSL release that will no longer distinguish
between error types.
* BACKWARDS INCOMPATIBLE: We no longer allow loading of finite
field Diffie-Hellman parameters of less than 512 bits in
length. This change is to conform with an upcoming OpenSSL
release that no longer supports smaller sizes. These keys were
already wildly insecure and should not have been used in any
application outside of testing.
* Added the recover_data_from_signature() function to
RSAPublicKey for recovering the signed data from an RSA
Update to 3.2.1:
Disable blinding on RSA public keys to address an error with
some versions of OpenSSL.
update to 3.2 (bsc#1178168, CVE-2020-25659):
* CVE-2020-25659: Attempted to make RSA PKCS#1v1.5 decryption more constant time,
to protect against Bleichenbacher vulnerabilities. Due to limitations imposed
by our API, we cannot completely mitigate this vulnerability.
* Added basic support for PKCS7 signing (including SMIME) via PKCS7SignatureBuilder.
update to 3.1:
* **BACKWARDS INCOMPATIBLE:** Removed support for ``idna`` based
:term:`U-label` parsing in various X.509 classes. This support was originally
deprecated in version 2.1 and moved to an extra in 2.5.
* ``backend`` arguments to functions are no longer required and the
default backend will automatically be selected if no ``backend`` is provided.
* Added initial support for parsing certificates from PKCS7 files with
* Calling ``update`` or ``update_into`` on
:class:`~cryptography.hazmat.primitives.ciphers.CipherContext` with ``data``
longer than 2\ :sup:`31` bytes no longer raises an ``OverflowError``. This
also resolves the same issue in :doc:`/fernet`.
update to 3.0:
* RSA generate_private_key() no longer accepts public_exponent values except
65537 and 3 (the latter for legacy purposes).
* X.509 certificate parsing now enforces that the version field contains
a valid value, rather than deferring this check until version is accessed.
* Deprecated support for Python 2
* Added support for OpenSSH serialization format for ec, ed25519, rsa and dsa
private keys: load_ssh_private_key() for loading and OpenSSH for writing.
* Added support for OpenSSH certificates to load_ssh_public_key().
* Added encrypt_at_time() and decrypt_at_time() to Fernet.
* Added support for the SubjectInformationAccess X.509 extension.
* Added support for parsing SignedCertificateTimestamps in OCSP responses.
* Added support for parsing attributes in certificate signing requests via get_attribute_for_oid().
* Added support for encoding attributes in certificate signing requests via add_attribute().
* On OpenSSL 1.1.1d and higher cryptography now uses OpenSSL’s built-in CSPRNG
instead of its own OS random engine because these versions of OpenSSL properly reseed on fork.
* Added initial support for creating PKCS12 files with serialize_key_and_certificates().
Update to 2.9:
* BACKWARDS INCOMPATIBLE: Support for Python 3.4 has been removed due to
low usage and maintenance burden.
* BACKWARDS INCOMPATIBLE: Support for OpenSSL 1.0.1 has been removed.
Users on older version of OpenSSL will need to upgrade.
* BACKWARDS INCOMPATIBLE: Support for LibreSSL 2.6.x has been removed.
* Removed support for calling public_bytes() with no arguments, as per
our deprecation policy. You must now pass encoding and format.
* BACKWARDS INCOMPATIBLE: Reversed the order in which rfc4514_string()
returns the RDNs as required by RFC 4514.
* Added support for parsing single_extensions in an OCSP response.
* NameAttribute values can now be empty strings.
This update for python3 fixes the following issues:
- CVE-2015-20107: avoid command injection in the mailcap module (bsc#1198511).
This update for augeas fixes the following issues:
- Fix handling of keywords in new sysctl.conf (bsc#1197443)
This update for pcre2 fixes the following issues:
- CVE-2022-1586: Fixed unicode property matching issue. (bsc#1199232)
This update for pcre fixes the following issues:
- CVE-2022-1586: Fixed unicode property matching issue. (bsc#1199232)
This update for cifs-utils fixes the following issues:
- CVE-2022-27239: Fixed a buffer overflow in the command line ip option (bsc#1197216).
This update for logrotate fixes the following issues:
Security issues fixed:
- CVE-2022-1348: Fixed insecure permissions for state file creation (bsc#1199652).
- Improved coredump handing for SUID binaries (bsc#1192449).
Non-security issues fixed:
- Fixed 'logrotate emits unintended warning: keyword size not properly separated, found 0x3d' (bsc#1200278, bsc#1200802).
This update for python-PyJWT fixes the following issues:
- CVE-2022-29217: Fixed key confusion through non-blocklisted public key format (bsc#1199756).
This update for glibc fixes the following issues:
- powerpc: Fix VSX register number on __strncpy_power9 (bsc#1200334)
- Disable warnings due to deprecated libselinux symbols used by nss and nscd (bsc#1197718)
- i386: Remove broken CAN_USE_REGISTER_ASM_EBP (bsc#1197718)
- rtld: Avoid using up static TLS surplus for optimizations (bsc#1200855, BZ #25051)
This readds the s390 32bit glibc and libcrypt1 libraries (glibc-32bit, glibc-locale-base-32bit, libcrypt1-32bit).
This update for rsyslog fixes the following issues:
- Remove inotify watch descriptor in imfile on inode change detected (bsc#1198939)
The following package changes have been done:
- cifs-utils-6.15-150400.3.6.1 updated
- containerd-ctr-1.6.6-150000.73.2 updated
- containerd-1.6.6-150000.73.2 updated
- curl-7.79.1-150400.5.3.1 updated
- docker-20.10.17_ce-150000.166.1 updated
- glibc-locale-base-2.31-150300.31.2 updated
- glibc-locale-2.31-150300.31.2 updated
- glibc-2.31-150300.31.2 updated
- libaugeas0-1.12.0-150400.3.3.6 updated
- libcrypt1-4.4.15-150300.4.4.3 updated
- libcurl4-7.79.1-150400.5.3.1 updated
- libexpat1-2.4.4-150400.3.6.9 updated
- libldb2-2.4.2-150400.4.3.11 updated
- libopeniscsiusr0_2_0-2.1.7-150400.39.3.1 updated
- libopenssl1_1-1.1.1l-150400.7.7.1 updated
- libpcre1-8.45-150000.20.13.1 updated
- libpcre2-8-0-10.39-150400.4.3.1 updated
- libpython3_6m1_0-3.6.15-150300.10.27.1 updated
- logrotate-3.18.1-150400.3.7.1 updated
- open-iscsi-2.1.7-150400.39.3.1 updated
- openssl-1_1-1.1.1l-150400.7.7.1 updated
- python3-PyJWT-1.7.1-150184.108.40.206 updated
- python3-base-3.6.15-150300.10.27.1 updated
- python3-cryptography-3.3.2-150400.16.3.1 updated
- python3-3.6.15-150300.10.27.1 updated
- rsyslog-8.2106.0-150400.5.3.1 updated
- runc-1.1.3-150000.30.1 updated
- samba-client-libs-4.15.7+git.376.dd43aca9ab2-150400.3.5.3 updated
- systemd-presets-branding-SLE-15.1-150220.127.116.11 updated
- xen-libs-4.16.1_04-150400.4.5.2 updated