References : 1208270 1208271 1208272 1208491 CVE-2022-41723 CVE-2022-41724
This update for go1.18 fixes the following issues:
- CVE-2022-41723: Fixed a quadratic complexity in HPACK decoding in net/http (bsc#1208270).
- CVE-2022-41724: Fixed a denial of service from excessive resource consumption in net/http and mime/multipart (bsc#1208271).
- CVE-2022-41725: Fixed a panic with large handshake records in crypto/tls (bsc#1208272).
The following non-security bug was fixed:
- Fixed PTF ref:_00D1igLOd._5005qM0AP4:ref SG#65262 (bsc#1208491).
The following package changes have been done:
- go1.18-1.18.10-150000.1.46.1 updated