Lcrzoex free toolbox is useful to test an Ethernet/IP network. As seen it permits to spoof packets, but also to:
- create UDP/TCP clients (to connect on a remote site)
- create UDP/TCP servers (to deliver local data)
- sniff (intercept network data)
- obtain information on computers' configuration
- ping, traceroute, scan
- replay data
It was successfully installed on Linux, Windows, FreeBSD, OpenBSD and Solaris.
You can read more about lcrzoex and download it at :
- https://go.to/laurentconstantin/ [backup server]
- https://laurentconstantin.est-la.com/ [backup server]
To discover usage examples also read :
The link for this article located at Lcrzoex Project is no longer available.