This update for alpine fixes the following issues:
Update to release 2.24
* A few crash fixes
* Implementation of XOAUTH2 for Yahoo! Mail.
Update to release 2.23.2
* Expansion of the configuration screen for XOAUTH2 to include username,
* Alpine uses the domain in the From: header of a message to generate a
message-id and suppresses all information about Alpine, version,
revision, and time of generation
of the message-id from this header.
* Alpine does not generate Sender or X-X-Sender by default by enabling [X]
Disable Sender as the default.
* Alpine does not disclose User Agent by default by enabling [X] Suppress
User Agent by default.
* When messages are selected, pressing the ';' command to broaden or
narrow a search, now offers the possibility to completely replace the
search, and is almost equivalent to being a shortcut to "unselect all
messages, and select again".
Update to release 2.23
* Fixes boo#1173281, CVE-2020-14929: Alpine silently proceeds to use an
insecure connection after a /tls is sent in certain circumstances.
* Implementation of XOAUTH2 authentication support for Outlook.
* Add support for the OAUTHBEARER authentication method in Gmail.
* Support for the SASL-IR IMAP extension.
* Alpine can pass an HTML message to an external web browser, by using the
"External" command in the ATTACHMENT INDEX screen.
Update to release 2.22
* Support for XOAUTH2 authentication method in Gmail.
* NTLM authentication support with the ntlm library.
* Added the "/tls1_3" flag for servers that support it.
* Add the "g" option to the select command that works in IMAP servers that
implement the X-GM-EXT-1 capability (such as the
one offered by Gmail).
* Added "/auth=XYZ" to the way to define a server. This allows users to
select the method to authenticate to an IMAP, SMTP
or POP3 server. Examples are /auth=plain, or /auth=gssapi, etc.
* When a message is of type multipart/mixed, and its first part is
multipart/signed, Alpine will include the text of the
original message in a reply message, instead of including a multipart
* Added backward search in the index screen.
* pico: Add -dict option to Pico, which allows users to choose a
dictionary when spelling.
- Drop /usr/bin/mailutil, it is not built by default anymore.
* Added Quota subcommands for printing, forwarding, saving, etc.
This update was imported from the openSUSE:Leap:15.2:Update update project.