Discover How To Learn Tips And Tricks HOWTOs
Call for Contributors with Ubuntu/Debian Experience!
Greetings fellow Linux security enthusiasts,
Interested in becoming a LinuxSecurity contributor, but need an article topic idea and some guidance to help you get started?
We’re looking for contributors with Ubuntu and Debian experience who can help provide steps and screenshots for installing security updates in Ubuntu and Debian, both via the Command-Line and via the GUI.
If you would like to contribute a tutorial demonstrating this process, we also suggest that you explore in this article:
- How to enable automatic security updates on Ubuntu and Debian
- The difference between the apt update and apt upgrade commands
- Instructions on how to upgrade
- How to block upgrades for specific packages
- How to perform a dry run to test configurations
- Reasons to avoid using GPU manufacturer install scripts
The LinuxSecurity.com contributor program provides you with the opportunity to share your knowledge and experience with a community of like-minded people who share your passion for Linux and security, receive comments from community members, and engage in meaningful discussions about the topics that interest you most.
To get started, register and customize your User Profile.
If you are new to LinuxSecurity.com, I would like to extend a warm welcome to the LinuxSecurity community!
Yours in Open Source,
LinuxSecurity.com Content Editor