Discover Vendors/Products News
Kali Linux 2021.3 released with new pentest tools, improvements
Offensive Security has released Kali Linux 2021.3 with a new set of tools, improved virtualization support, and a new OpenSSL configuration that increases the attack surface.
Kali Linux is a Linux distribution designed for cybersecurity professionals and ethical hackers to perform penetration testing and security audits.
With this release, the Kali Linux Team introduces the following new features:
- OpenSSL - Wide compatibility by default
- New Kali-Tools site - Kali-Tools has had a complete refresh
- Better VM support in the Live image session - Copy & paste and drag & drop from your machine into a Kali VM by default
- New tools - From adversary emulation, to subdomain takeover to Wi-Fi attacks
- Kali NetHunter smartwatch - first of its kind, for TicHunter Pro
- KDE 5.21 - Plasma desktop received a version bump