This module augments Views by allowing bulk operations to be executed on the
displayed rows. It does so by showing a checkbox in front of each node, and
adding a select box containing operations that can be applied. Drupal Core or
Rules actions can be used.
This package provides the following Drupal modules:
**Changes since 7.x-3.2:**
* Fix security vulnerability, by AdamPS.
* Remove an entity_label() workaround that core no longer needs.
* Issue #2427381 by axel.rutz: Rules component lacks entity type
* Issue #2418751 by anrikun: Archive action fails silently
* Issue #2318273 by bojanz, PascalAnimateur: Added Hide action links from confirmation pages.
* Issue #2364849 by rudiedirkx: Fixed Don't export unselected actions.
* Issue #1817978 by ofry, samalone: Fixed Undefined index: triggers in flag_flag->get_valid_actions() .
* Issue #2341283 by JvE: Fixed views_bulk_operations_cron says 1 day but uses 10 days.
* Issue #2345667 by PascalAnimateur: Fixed Translate properties / available tokens titles.
* Issue #2312547 by bennybobw, lmeurs: Fixed Broken view titles, they often only display a < character.
* Issue #2317867 by Chi: Fixed Make tokens fieldset title translatable.
* Issue #2173259 by Garrett Albright, my-family: Fixed Confirmation message not visible.
* Issue #2305999 by gcb: Fixed Inaccurate Position -> Total being passed to action with Views 3.8.
* Clean up previous patch.
* Issue #1781704 by juampy: Added Make the ability to click on a row and activate the checkbox optional.
* Issue #2254871 by jorisdejong: Fixed No default action behavior set in getAccessMask().
* Issue #2280213: Make the OR string in theme_views_bulk_operations_select_all() translatable.
* Issue #1618474 followup by acbramley: Hide operations selector & checkboxes if no operation available.
* Issue #2192775 by Berdir: views_bulk_operations_load_action_includes() uses relative path in include_once