Guzzle takes the pain out of sending HTTP requests and the redundancy out
of creating web service clients.
Guzzle is a framework that includes the tools needed to create a robust web
service client, including: Service descriptions for defining the inputs and
outputs of an API, resource iterators for traversing paginated resources,
batching for sending a large number of requests as efficiently as possible.
* All the power of cURL with a simple interface
* Persistent connections and parallel requests
* Streams request and response bodies
* Service descriptions for quickly building clients
* Powered by the Symfony2 EventDispatcher
* Use all of the code or only specific components
* Plugins for caching, logging, OAuth, mocks, and more
* Doctrine Cache (1.3 <= php-doctrine-cache < 2.0)
* Monolog (1.0 <= php-Monolog < 2.0)
* Zend Framework 2 Cache (2.0 <= php-ZendFramework2-Cache < 3)
* Zend Framework 2 Log (2.0 <= php-ZendFramework2-Log < 3)
***** EOL NOTICE *****
This package is for Guzzle 3.x. Guzzle 5.x+, the new versions of Guzzle, has
been released and is available as the package "php-guzzlehttp-guzzle". The
documentation for Guzzle version 5+ can be found at https://guzzlephp.org.
Guzzle 3 is only maintained for bug and security fixes. Guzzle 3 will be EOL at
some point in late 2015.
Zend Framework Upstream ChangeLogs: * [Version
2.4.7]() * [Version
2.4.6]() * [Version
2.4.5]() * [Version
2.4.4]() * [Version
2.4.3]() * [Version
2.4.2]() * [Version
2.4.1]() * [Version