References : 1030253 1095425 1103893 1107342 1112183 1146907 1158955 1159131
1161007 1162882 1166844 1167603 1182252 1182645 1192935 1193951
1206480 1206684 1210557 1211427 1212101 1213915 1214052 1214460
1215215 1215286 1215313 1215434 1215891 1216123 1216174 1216190
1216205 1216272 1216273 1216378 354372 437293 824262 CVE-2020-10531
CVE-2020-21913 CVE-2023-38552 CVE-2023-39333 CVE-2023-4039 CVE-2023-44487
CVE-2023-44487 CVE-2023-45143 CVE-2023-45853 CVE-2023-4813
This update for icu73_2 fixes the following issues:
- Update to release 73.2
* CLDR extends the support for âshortâ Chinese sort orders to
cover some additional, required characters for Level 2. This
is carried over into ICU collation.
* ICU has a modified character conversion table, mapping some
GB18030 characters to Unicode characters that were encoded
- fixes builds where UCHAR_TYPE is re-defined such as libqt5-qtwebengine
- Update to release 73.1
* Improved Japanese and Korean short-text line breaking
* Reduction of C++ memory use in date formatting
- Update to release 72.1
* Support for Unicode 15, including new characters, scripts,
emoji, and corresponding API constants.
* Support for CLDR 42 locale data with various additions and
* Shift to tzdb 2022e. Pre-1970 data for a number of timezones
has been removed.
- bump library packagename to libicu71 to match the version.
- update to 71.1:
* updates to CLDR 41 locale data with various additions and corrections.
* phrase-based line breaking for Japanese. Existing line breaking methods
follow standards and conventions for body text but do not work well for
short Japanese text, such as in titles and headings. This new feature is
optimized for these use cases.
* support for Hindi written in Latin letters (hi_Latn). The CLDR data for
this increasingly popular locale has been significantly revised and
expanded. Note that based on user expectations, hi_Latn incorporates a
large amount of English, and can also be referred to as âHinglishâ.
* time zone data updated to version 2022a. Note that pre-1970 data for a
number of time zones has been removed, as has been the case in the upstream
tzdata release since 2021b.
- ICU-21793 Fix ucptrietest golden diff [bsc#1192935]
- Update to release 70.1:
* Unicode 14 (new characters, scripts, emoji, and API constants)
* CLDR 40 (many additions and corrections)
* Fixes for measurement unit formatting
* Can now be built with up to C++20 compilers
- ICU-21613 Fix undefined behaviour in ComplexUnitsConverter::applyRounder
- Update to release 69.1
* CLDR 39
* For Norwegian, 'no' is back to being the canonical code, with
'nb' treated as equivalent. This aligns handling of Norwegian
with other macro language codes.
* Binary prefixes in measurement units (KiB, MiB, etc.)
* Time zone offsets from local time: New APIs
BasicTimeZone::getOffsetFromLocal() (C++) and
- Backport ICU-21366 (bsc#1182645)
- Update to release 68.2
* Fix memory problem in FormattedStringBuilder
* Fix assertion when setKeywordValue w/ long value.
* Fix UBSan breakage on 8bit of rbbi
* fix int32_t overflow in listFormat
* Fix memory handling in MemoryPool::operator=()
* Fix memory leak in AliasReplacer
- Add back icu.keyring, see https://unicode-org.atlassian.net/browse/ICU-21361
- Update to release 68.1
* CLDR 38
* Measurement unit preferences
* PluralRules selection for ranges of numbers
* Locale ID canonicalization now conforms to the CLDR spec
including edge cases
* DateIntervalFormat supports output options such as capitalization
* Measurement units are normalized in skeleton string output
* Time zone data (tzdata) version 2020d
- Add the provides for libicu to Make .Net core can install
successfully. (bsc#1167603, bsc#1161007)
- Update to version 67.1
* Unicode 13 (ICU-20893, same as in ICU 66)
+ Total of 5930 new characters
+ 4 new scripts
+ 55 new emoji characters, plus additional new sequences
+ New CJK extension, first characters in plane 3: U+30000..U+3134A
* CLDR 37
+ New language at Modern coverage: Nigerian Pidgin
+ New languages at Basic coverage: Fulah (Adlam), Maithili,
Manipuri, Santali, Sindhi (Devanagari), Sundanese
+ Region containment: EU no longer includes GB
+ Unicode 13 root collation data and Chinese data for collation and transliteration
* DateTimePatternGenerator now obeys the 'hc' preference in the locale identifier (ICU-20442)
* Various other improvements for ECMA-402 conformance
* Number skeletons have a new 'concise' form that can be used in MessageFormat strings (ICU-20418)
* Currency formatting options for formal and other currency display name variants (ICU-20854)
* ListFormatter: new public API to select the style & type (ICU-12863)
* ListFormatter now selects the proper âandâ/âorâ form for Spanish & Hebrew (ICU-21016)
* Locale ID canonicalization upgraded to implement the complete CLDR spec (ICU-20834, ICU-20272)
* LocaleMatcher: New option to ignore one-way matches (ICU-20936),
and other tweaks to the code (ICU-20916, ICU-20917) and data (from CLDR)
* acceptLanguage() reimplemented via LocaleMatcher (ICU-20700)
* Data build tool: tzdbNames.res moved from the 'zone_tree' category to the 'zone_supplemental' category (ICU-21073)
* Fixed uses of u8'literals' broken by the C++20 introduction of the incompatible char8_t type (ICU-20972),
* and added a few API overloads to reduce the need for reinterpret_cast (ICU-20984).
* Support for manipulating CLDR 37 unit identifiers in MeasureUnit.
* Fix potential integer overflow in UnicodeString:doAppend (bsc#1166844, CVE-2020-10531).
- Update to version 66.1
* Unicode 13 support
* Fix uses of u8'literals' broken by C++20 introduction of
incompatible char8_t type. (ICU-20972)
* use LocalMemory for cmd to prevent use after free
- Remove /usr/lib(64)/icu/current [bsc#1158955].
- Update to release 65.1 (jsc#SLE-11118).
* Updated to CLDR 36 locale data with many additions and
corrections, and some new measurement units.
* The Java LocaleMatcher API is improved, and ported to C++.
This update for glibc fixes the following issues:
Security issue fixed:
- CVE-2023-4813: Fixed a potential use-after-free in gaih_inet() (bsc#1215286, BZ #28931)
Also a regression from a previous update was fixed:
- elf: Align argument of __munmap to page size (bsc#1215891, BZ #28676)
This update for openssl-1_1 fixes the following issues:
- Displays 'fips' in the version string (bsc#1215215)
This update for systemd fixes the following issues:
- Fix mismatch of nss-resolve version in Package Hub (no source code changes)
This update for aaa_base fixes the following issues:
- Respect /etc/update-alternatives/java when setting JAVA_HOME (bsc#1215434,bsc#1107342)
This update for nodejs18 fixes the following issues:
- Update to version 18.18.2
- CVE-2023-44487: Fixed the Rapid Reset attack in nghttp2. (bsc#1216190)
- CVE-2023-45143: Fixed a cookie leakage in undici. (bsc#1216205)
- CVE-2023-38552: Fixed an integrity checks according to policies that could be circumvented. (bsc#1216272)
- CVE-2023-39333: Fixed a code injection via WebAssembly export names. (bsc#1216273)
This update for gcc13 fixes the following issues:
This update ship the GCC 13.2 compiler suite and its base libraries.
The compiler base libraries are provided for all SUSE Linux Enterprise 15
versions and replace the same named GCC 12 ones.
The new compilers for C, C++, and Fortran are provided for SUSE Linux
Enterprise 15 SP4 and SP5, and provided in the 'Development Tools' module.
The Go, D, Ada and Modula 2 language compiler parts are available
unsupported via the PackageHub repositories.
To use gcc13 compilers use:
- install 'gcc13' or 'gcc13-c++' or one of the other 'gcc13-COMPILER' frontend packages.
- override your Makefile to use CC=gcc13, CXX=g++13 and similar overrides for the other languages.
For a full changelog with all new GCC13 features, check out
* CVE-2023-4039: Fixed -fstack-protector issues on aarch64 with variable
length stack allocations. (bsc#1214052)
- Turn cross compiler to s390x to a glibc cross. [bsc#1214460]
- Also handle -static-pie in the default-PIE specs
- Fixed missed optimization in Skia resulting in Firefox crashes when
building with LTO. [bsc#1212101]
- Make libstdc++6-devel packages own their directories since they
can be installed standalone. [bsc#1211427]
- Add new x86-related intrinsics (amxcomplexintrin.h).
- RISC-V: Add support for inlining subword atomic operations
- Use --enable-link-serialization rather that --enable-link-mutex,
the benefit of the former one is that the linker jobs are not
holding tokens of the make's jobserver.
- Add cross-bpf packages. See https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/BPFBackEnd
for the general state of BPF with GCC.
- Add bootstrap conditional to allow --without=bootstrap to be
specified to speed up local builds for testing.
- Bump included newlib to version 4.3.0.
- Also package libhwasan_preinit.o on aarch64.
- Configure external timezone database provided by the timezone
package. Make libstdc++6 recommend timezone to get a fully
working std::chrono. Install timezone when running the testsuite.
- Package libhwasan_preinit.o on x86_64.
- Fixed unwinding on aarch64 with pointer signing. [bsc#1206684]
- Enable PRU flavour for gcc13
- update floatn fixinclude pickup to check each header separately (bsc#1206480)
- Redo floatn fixinclude pick-up to simply keep what is there.
- Bump libgo SONAME to libgo22.
- Do not package libhwasan for biarch (32-bit architecture)
as the extension depends on 64-bit pointers.
- Adjust floatn fixincludes guard to work with SLE12 and earlier
- Depend on at least LLVM 13 for GCN cross compiler.
- Update embedded newlib to version 4.2.0
- Allow cross-pru-gcc12-bootstrap for armv7l architecture.
PRU architecture is used for real-time MCUs embedded into TI
armv7l and aarch64 SoCs. We need to have cross-pru-gcc12 for
armv7l in order to build both host applications and PRU firmware
during the same build.
This update for nghttp2 fixes the following issues:
- CVE-2023-44487: Fixed HTTP/2 Rapid Reset attack. (bsc#1216174)
This update for zlib fixes the following issues:
- CVE-2023-45853: Fixed an integer overflow that would lead to a
buffer overflow in the minizip subcomponent (bsc#1216378).
The following package changes have been done:
- glibc-2.31-150300.63.1 updated
- libnghttp2-14-1.40.0-150200.12.1 updated
- libz1-1.2.11-150000.3.48.1 updated
- libgcc_s1-13.2.1+git7813-150000.1.3.3 updated
- libstdc++6-13.2.1+git7813-150000.1.3.3 updated
- libsystemd0-249.16-150400.8.35.5 updated
- libopenssl1_1-1.1.1l-150400.7.57.1 updated
- libopenssl1_1-hmac-1.1.1l-150400.7.57.1 updated
- aaa_base-84.87+git20180409.04c9dae-150300.10.6.2 updated
- libicu73_2-ledata-73.2-150000.1.3.1 added
- libicu73_2-73.2-150000.1.3.1 added
- nodejs16-16.20.2-150400.3.27.2 updated
- npm16-16.20.2-150400.3.27.2 updated
- container:sles15-image-15.0.0-27.14.113 updated
- libicu69-69.1-7.3.2 removed
- libicu69-ledata-69.1-7.3.2 removed