References : 1202436 1207753 CVE-2022-48303
This update for tar fixes the following issues:
- CVE-2022-48303: Fixed a one-byte out-of-bounds read that resulted in use of uninitialized memory for a conditional jump (bsc#1207753).
- Fix hang when unpacking test tarball (bsc#1202436).
This update for systemd fixes the following issues:
- Merge of v249.15
- Drop workaround related to systemd-timesyncd that addressed a Factory issue.
- Conditionalize the use of /lib/modprobe.d only on systems with split usr
support enabled (i.e. SLE).
- Make use of the %systemd_* rpm macros consistently. Using the upstream
variants will ease the backports of Factory changes to SLE since Factory
systemd uses the upstream variants exclusively.
- machines.target belongs to systemd-container, do its init/cleanup steps from
the scriptlets of this sub-package.
- Make sure we apply the presets on units shipped by systemd package.
- systemd-testsuite: move the integration tests in a dedicated sub directory.
- Move systemd-cryptenroll into udev package.
The following package changes have been done:
- systemd-249.15-150400.8.22.1 updated
- tar-1.34-150000.3.31.1 updated