Thank You for Participating in Our Security Dashboard Redesign Survey
Security Dashboard Redesign Survey Objective & Results
We’re in the process of redesigning the Security Dashboard section of our site for an enhanced user experience, and recently conducted a survey to get input from our users on some changes we are considering making and what features and capabilities of our site they value most. Below are the key findings from the survey. How do you compare?
1. What do you think about the idea of a “Security Dashboard” where you can get the latest Linux security info in one concise place?
- It's a great idea
- LinuxSecurity.com is already a dashboard
- I don’t think it would benefit me
- Please tell me more!
2. We’d like to get an idea how you consider security updates for your systems. What is your approach when updating your Linux system?
- My system updates automatically
- I review updates based on the application
- I review updates based on my distro
3. When viewing security advisories, I'd like the ability to:
- See the severity or impact of the vulnerability for all distros together
- See only distros I manage in a single view
- See all updates for distros I manage based on a particular vulnerability
It’s Not Too Late to Get Involved in Designing the Next Generation of LinuxSecurity!
Even though this survey is now closed, we always welcome feedback and ideas from the community! Please reach out to us via email or on social media with your thoughts and suggestions. We look forward to hearing from you!